On-line Ordering Instructions
Pick-up an order on Friday by following the directions below and ordering directly from this page.
This week delivery is not available, we hope the delivery company can rejoin us soon.
On-Line Ordering Instructions for Friday Pick-up
– All participating vendors are listed below, click on a logo to place an order. You must check out from that vendor before visiting another.
– You are encouraged to order from as many vendors as you would like.
– Cutoff to place orders is 11:59 PM on Wednesday and the PICK-UP is 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM Friday. Orders placed after the cut-off are automatically placed for the following week’s pick-up.
– If you are able, we request the following pick-up schedule by last name: A-G and SNAP customers from 2-3 pm Friday, H-Z from 3-4 pm. All orders will be ready no matter what time you arrive.
– Payment/Shopping is similar to being at the Farmers’ Market; You purchase the items in your cart from a vendor, then move to the next vendor. To provide us with this service, the software company charges a 2.5% community supported software fee, except for SNAP/EBT customers, where all fees are waived.
– Your orders will be consolidated into one package for pickup, with cold items placed in when you arrive. We do this at no charge to you. Please follow the directions for pick-up below. Thank you for your patience as we get used to this new system.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 you may only pay by Credit Card or SNAP/EBT, no checks or cash.