Farmers’ Markets are Weekly NOW
Virtual market only -CLICK HERE to order online for pick-up
MARSHFIELD FAIR 2020 STATUS
The health and safety of our fairgoers, our volunteers, our staff, and our community is of utmost importance to us.
Due to the current health pandemic, the directors of the Marshfield Fair have voted to cancel the 2020 fair.
We look forward to seeing you all at the 2021 Marshfield Fair.
Pick Up Instructions
- Please be patient with us this first week, we are learning how to best do this too!
- Pick-up is on Fridays from 2:00-4:00, this time span will be extended as orders increase.
- Determine your pick-up time: 2:00-3:00 last names beginning with A-L, 3:00-4:00 M-Z All SNAP orders are requested to come no later than 2:30.
- Enter through Gate A from Route 3A, driving around the grandstands in a counter-clockwise Fashion. STOP at the indicated location for your pick-up
- To help maintain high levels of safety and streamline the pickup process, please write your FULL name in large letters and the vendors from whom you ordered (in smaller letters) on an 8.5X11 sheet of paper and tape it on the DRIVER side back seat window of your vehicle.
- You may have to wait a minute while we retrieve your orders.
- Pop your trunk, do not get out of your car. If we can’t load into your trunk, tell us and we will deposit it on a table far away from other people and you can load it yourself after we have moved away
- Exit by continuing around the grandstands and then out to the right, where you came in.