Click – shop on-line
Read the instructions under Online Ordering
Shop and add items to your cart
The website will prompt you to create an account, you only have to do this once.
At payment, choose the SNAP/EBT Onsite Option
Vendors will get your order, but your card will not be charged until you pick up the order
You will not be charged the convenience fee, even though you will see it on your order.
- Please be patient with us this first week, we are learning how to best do this too!
- Pick-up is on Fridays from 2:00-4:00, this time span will be extended as orders increase, however all SNAP customers are requested to come no later than 2:30 if possible.
- To help maintain high levels of safety and streamline the pickup process, please write your last name and SNAP (or “it’s a Snap!” if you want some discretion) in large letters and tape it on the DRIVER side back seat window of your vehicle.
- Be sure to bring your SNAP/EBT card with you for purchasing SNAP eligible items and a credit card or cash if there are other items which are not eligible or are beyond your EBT limits.
- Enter through Gate A from Route 3A, driving around the grandstands in a counter-clockwise fashion.
- STOP at the SNAP location at the far end of the grandstands (see map) and park in a way that is out of the flow of traffic.
- Come just to the doors and let someone know you have a SNAP purchase, they will let you know what to do and how to pay.
- Exit by continuing around the grandstands and then out to the right, where you came in.