Click – Virtual Market to shop
Read the instructions under Online Ordering
Shop and add items to your cart
The website will prompt you to create an account, you only have to do this once.
At payment, choose the SNAP/EBT Onsite Option
Vendors will get your order, but your card will not be charged until you pick up the order
Please make separate orders for non-SNAP eligible items.
You will not be charged the convenience fee for SNAP eligible items, even though you will see it on your order.
- Pick-up is on Saturdays from 10:00-noon, however all SNAP customers are requested to come no later than 11:00 if possible.
- To help maintain high levels of safety and streamline the pickup process, please write your last name and SNAP (or “it’s a Snap!” if you want some discretion) in large letters and tape it on the DRIVER side back seat window of your vehicle.
- Be sure to bring your SNAP/EBT card with you for purchasing SNAP eligible items and a credit card or cash if there are other items which are not eligible or are beyond your EBT limits.
- Enter through Gate A from Route 3A, driving around the grandstands in a counter-clockwise fashion.
- STOP at the Hostess to check-in, indicate you are a SNAP customer and we will process your payment – remain in your car please
- when indicated follow directions and STOP at pick-up door – remain in your car please – we will place items in your trunk.
- Exit through the chain link fence, taking an immediate left and out to the street.