Walk-in & Pick-Up Farmers’ Markets are every Friday 2-6 pm!
CLICK HERE to order online by Wednesday midnight
SNAP match offer: Order $15 in produce, get another $5 farm products free!
Purchase Marshfield Fair Tickets Online NOW!
Click on TICKETS
2021 Market FAQ
Can I touch the produce?
- Please only touch what you are purchasing.
- The Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources (MDAR) issued guidance last year and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) issued an order that prohibited customers from touching produce at farmers markets. This restriction made for less waste for the farmers, and a safer overall market experience. While the orders rescinded we would still like to prevent so much wasted produce, so please only touch the items you are buying.
Can I eat in the market?
- We are waiting a few weeks to allow eating at specific locations at the market (tables). We want everyone to feel comfortable and the COVID numbers to drop a bit farther.
Can I get some hand sanitizer?
- ALthough no longer required, we will have working bathrooms with sinks and running water and just inside the door to the grandstands is a no-touch hand sanitizer dispenser.
Do I have to wear a mask?
- We highly recommend that our customers wear masks to help protect the most vulnerable in our community so everyone can enjoy the market. It is not a requirement
Can I bring my reusable bag?
- Yes, You can bring your reusable bags again, and we encourage it.
Why aren’t there more vendors at the farmers market? Where are some of my old favorites?
- Not all of the vendors are ready to sell in the physical market. Some are selling only through the pre-order markets – check our virtual page to see who is selling there. Some only participate once a month due to the travel and traffic conditions.
- Go to our website www.MarshfieldFamersMarket.org and then click on “Virtual Market” (look for the asparagus) – all the instructions are there on that page.